Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheap Printed Dress From Gaisano Mall of Davao


For always mentioning Gaisano Mall of Davao, I think I am now the unofficial endorser of the said mall. Heck, unofficial and unpaid.

Anyway last Monday I also bought a printed dress. Here it is..


Printed Black and White Dress
Regular Price : 375.00 Php
Where: Ladies Department , Gaisano Mall of Davao, JP Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City








I know it takes a really slim body to rock this bodycon. Surprisingly it fits me nicely or so I think..Just wait to see me wearing this dress soon. There’s no occasion to wear it in Davao for now so I just have to wait for some appropriate time.

It can be worn with a black tights and heels for a glam evening look. Or pair it with a cardigan and low-heeled  shoes for a casual sexy look.  


No comments:

Post a Comment